This page may contain links that earns us a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How Much Is A Beer At The Super Bowl?
The biggest event of the year that has Americans everywhere uniting in front of their TVs with friends, family, and most importantly – beer!
Attending the Super Bowl is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and when it comes to ballpark prices, it’s no different.
So, what exactly is the cost of a beer at the Super Bowl? Let’s take a closer look.
Price of Beer in Regular Super Bowl Games
No two Super Bowls are exactly alike when it comes to prices. Generally speaking, you can expect to pay between $8 and $20 for a 12oz bottle or can of beer at each regular super bowl game. This price may vary depending on which stadium you choose and which vendor you purchase from.
Average Cost of a Beer at MetLife Stadium for the Super Bowl
The average cost of a 12oz bottle or can of domestic beer (Budweiser/Bud Light) at MetLife Stadium during the Super Bowl is $13. For imported or craft beers, that price rises to $15. For 24oz beers, expect to pay around $20-$25.
Where to Get Affordable Beer During Super Bowl?
If you’re looking for cheaper options on beer at the Super Bowl game, try heading outside of MetLife Stadium before kickoff! Many local stores offer discounted prices on their beer selection during big events like this one as they know they will have an influx of customers. Be sure to check out your local stores’ specials before you go!
Buying Beer at Super Bowl
In order to purchase beer from any vendor inside or outside the stadium for the Super Bowl game, you must be 21 years old or older and have a valid ID with you at all times.
You’ll also need cash as most vendors do not accept cards for payments on beverages like beer due to their age restrictions policies.
It’s also important to note that some vendors may require you to show proof of legal drinking age before serving you any alcohol so make sure your ID is ready!
Is It Legal To Buy Beer Outside Of The Stadium During The Super Bowl?
Yes, it is legal in many states in America (including New Jersey) for individuals 21 years old or older with valid IDs to purchase alcohol from vendors outside MetLife Stadium during the duration of the game day activities leading up to kick-off time!
Just be sure that whatever store/vendor you purchase your drinks from has been approved by your local state laws first before making any purchases!
Strategies For Saving Money On Beer At The Super Bowl
There are lots of ways to save money on buying beer at the Super Bowl this year:
- Bring cash – Many vendors will charge more if they know they can get away with it if you only carry your debit/credit cards around; carrying cash ensures that everyone knows what their minimum price should be on each item purchased
- Buy a pack – Buying multiple beers together often costs less than buying each individually; many times shops and venues tend to discount packages when customers buy multiple items
- Look for discounts – Some stores might give discounts if customers show proof that they are members of certain organizations; look online and around town for any available discounts before going out
- Try local brews – Many local breweries have special deals and offers available throughout major events like this one; keep an eye out while out shopping so you don’t miss out on savings opportunities
- Consider using apps – Apps like Untappd allow users to compare real-time prices between bars/venues within their area; use these apps strategically as not all places will offer discounted drinks but some might offer specials depending on how busy they are during certain hours or weekends
No matter how much money you plan on spending on drinks for this year’s super bowl festivities keep in mind that planning ahead always helps when trying not break your budget too much! Knowing where and how much each drink costs can make all the difference come Sunday night!
As someone who appreciates good beer, I have tried many different brews from around the world. However, some of my favorite beers come from right here in the United States. …
Ah, the age-old question. Texans love their beer and we’re no exception. We all know how important it is to stay on the right side of the law when it …
Ahh, San Miguel beer. This Spanish beer enjoys a reputation as one of the best and most popular beers in the world. It has been brewed in Barcelona since 1890 …