This page may contain links that earns us a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use a Beer Bong?
Ah, the ever-elusive beer bong. This mysterious device brings joy, tears, and a headache to all who encounter it! But what is a beer bong?
As an enthusiastic beer enthusiast, I am sure you’ve heard of the beer bong. But what exactly is it and how did it end up such a popular drinking device?
In this blog post, I’m going to answer all these questions and more!
What is a Beer Bong?
A beer bong, also known as a ‘party funnel’ or ‘flow pipe’, is an apparatus used for consuming large volumes of beer in around 5 seconds or less. The user places their lips on the tube at one end of the apparatus and pours their drink into the other end of the tube.
When enough liquid has been poured in, the user raises their head back and drinks from the tube simultaneously creating a vacuum that forces the liquid into their mouth at a faster rate than normal drinking.
History of Beer Bongs
Beer bongs have been around for many years with some claiming that they have been used since ancient times in Greece, Rome, and even Egypt! However, there are no written records of this so it remains unconfirmed for now.
What we do know for sure though is that beer bongs became popular during World War II when soldiers would use them as a way to quickly consume large amounts of alcohol between battles! Since then they have been used in social settings such as college parties and bars as an efficient way to consume large amounts of alcohol quickly!
Types of Beer Bongs
There are several different types of beer bongs available on the market today including:
- Standard Beer Bongs: Standard beer bongs are usually made from plastic or glass pipes with two compartments – one for pouring the drink into and another for drinking from. Some models come with additional features such as valves or drainage systems that can be used to prevent spills or regulate how fast you can drink your beverage!
- Multi-Tube Beer Bongs: These types of beer bongs usually consist of multiple tubes connected together so multiple people can use them at once! This type can be great for larger groups but may be hard to store due to its size.
- Gravity Beer Bongs: Gravity beer bongs are slightly different from standard ones as they don’t require you to lift your head back when drinking – gravity does all the work for you! All you need to do is open up your valves and let gravity take over from there! These types are great if you don’t want to worry about timing your drink just right or risking spilling your beverage due to incorrect timing.
How To Use A Beer Bong
Using a beer bong is simple yet dangerous if not done properly so make sure you pay attention when using one:
- Assemble Your Beer Bong: First off, assemble your beer bong according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer (if applicable) then fill up one chamber with your preferred beverage and put your lips on top of the other chamber.
- Slowly Pour Your Drink Into The Funnel: Carefully pour your drink into the funnel while ensuring that it doesn’t overflow or spill out onto yourself or anyone else nearby (this could result in embarrassing stains!). If using multiple tubes then each person should take turns filling up each tube until they’re all full.
- Open The Valves And Drink Up! Once everyone has filled up their tubes its time to open up those valves (if available) then slowly raise your head back while keeping lips firmly pressed against the top chamber until all liquid has been consumed from the bottom chamber (if using multiple tubes make sure everyone opens their valves at the same time). Congratulations – You now know how to use a beerbong safely (and hopefully responsibly)!
Safety And Responsible Drinking
While using a beer bong can certainly be fun remember that intoxication occurs rapidly when consuming large amounts of alcohol so please practice responsible drinking whenever possible.
This includes never driving after imbibing too much alcohol as well as avoiding any overly competitive antics like chugging contests which could lead to injury or worse.
If possible try assigning someone who will remain sober throughout proceedings in order to make sure no one drinks too much or gets injured while having some fun! Additionally never use glassware when using any type of drinking apparatus – always opt for plastic instead as this will reduce risk significantly!
To sum it up – we now know that a beerbong is an apparatus used for quickly consuming large amounts of alcohol often found in social settings such as parties and bars.
We also understand that there are several different types available on the market today including standard multi-tube gravity models each with slight differences making them suitable for either solo outings or group gatherings alike.
Last but not least we discussed safety measures such as responsible drinking always driving sober etc… so keep these tips in mind next time plan to embark on a wild night filled with lots suds fun exciting activities involving friends and family!
What is a Nitro Beer?
In recent years, nitro beer has become increasingly popular amongst beer enthusiasts, making its way from being served in specialty craft bars to now being poured from a can. But …
What is a Beer Bong
Ah, the good ol’ beer bong. Whether you’re an experienced drinker or a novice just starting out, there’s no denying that a beer bong is an essential part of any …
How To Chill A Beer Fast?
We’ve all been there before. You’re about to take a sip of your perfectly poured beer when you realize it’s still far too warm to get the full flavor and …